Part of the doTERRA Kids Collection Kit, Calmer Restful Blend promotes a serene atmosphere, allowing bedtime to be a peaceful and welcomed experience. Combining the soothing properties of Lavender, Cananga, Buddha Wood, and Roman Chamomile essential oils in a convenient and safe delivery method along with the skin moisturising benefits of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Calmer can be used as part of your nightly ritual. When it's time to restore your mind and body, apply to your wrists, breathe, and relax.
- Provides soothing and relaxing feelings throughout the body and promotes a serene atmosphere
- Helps to unwind before going to sleep and create a restful atmosphere and promote a positive mood
- Includes soothing essential oils, such as Lavender, Cananga, Buddha Wood, and Roman Chamomile, in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Roll on to promote feelings of calm and a peaceful mood
- Apply Calmer to encourage tranquillity throughout the day
- Apply to your child’s wrists at the end of the day to soothe and relax
- Apply to your child when it’s time to wind down to help create a positive bedtime ritual
- Keep a bottle of Calmer in your bag for easy and convenient use whenever you need to balance your emotions
Calmer™ for Kids
Healthy sleep habits and emotional coping skills are important to learn in childhood. With its combination of Cananga, Lavender, Buddha Wood, and Roman Chamomile essential oils, the doTERRA Calmer Restful Blend unites some of the most familiar and well-researched soothing essential oils. Apply to the bottoms of the feet or back of the wrists to help your child unwind before going to sleep.
Full Ingredients List
With its distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has become one of the most popular essential oils. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of other benefits it holds. Lavender is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes for its ability to promote healthy, clean skin. Additionally, its calming properties are often used to relax the body and improve mood. Its versatile benefits make Lavender an oil to have on-hand everywhere you go.
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has grey-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like an apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the Roman Chamomile oil for courage during war. While the most common use for Chamomile is in tea, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes.
Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.