Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It's soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
- Soothes skin while reducing the appearance of imperfections.
- Promotes peaceful, relaxed and satisfied feelings.
- May help hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- The soothing sensation and aroma of Frankincense will promote feelings a balanced mood.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a soothing effect.
- Add two drops to moisturiser to help reduce appearance of blemishes and promote rejuvenation of skin.
- Massage on skin to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive: Add one drop to food.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.