InTune is a proprietary blend of essential oils that promotes a sense of focus when inhaled. No matter your age, staying focused on the task at hand is sometimes difficult. The carefully selected essential oils in doTERRA InTune Focus Blend work together, supporting the efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task. Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Lime promote a sense of clarity, while Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Roman Chamomile provide a soothing and calming atmosphere.
- The InTune blend is a proprietary blend of essential oils that work together to create an aid for moments of distraction
- InTune can be applied topically to enhance a sense of focus
- The perfect study companion to help the user stay on top of their tasks
- Apply with ease using the convenient roll on bottle
- Enriched with Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Lime for clarity alongside Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Roman Chamomile for soothing qualities
- Use topically on wrists to promote a sense of focus during the workday.
- Dispense on a clay pendant and place on a desk or another key area in a classroom.
- Apply to bottom of children’s feet to encourage focus and the ability to stay on task.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Apply to temples and back of neck before tasks that require concentration.
A Study Companion
Full Ingredients List
One of the most prized and precious oils due to its rich aroma, Frankincense is often referred to as the “king” of essential oils. Centuries ago, ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for the skin. Its soothing and beautifying properties may be rejuvenating to skin and may help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically.
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energising in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavour
Easily recognised for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products like laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli essential oil is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It may also help to cleanse and soothe the skin. Additionally, the fragrance of Patchouli may help promote feelings of calmness.
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has grey-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like an apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the Roman Chamomile oil for courage during war. While the most common use for Chamomile is in tea, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes.
Sustainably sourced from the Big Island of Hawaii, Hawaiian Sandalwood has soothing properties and promotes a youthful-looking complexion. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin, making it highly sought after in body and skin care products. This rich, sweet-smelling essential oil has been used for thousands of years to instil calmness. Its grounding and uplifting properties make it a perfect oil to incorporate into massage.
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree. This essential oil is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy, and has been used in religious and wedding ceremonies for centuries. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its rich, sweet aroma and also for its protective properties. Ylang Ylang is also known to promote calmness and lift mood.
Directions for Use
Topical use: For topical use only. Roll on to skin for perfuming and skin care or massage. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying.